Thursday 23 June 2016

Mortgage Broker Melbourne

 Mortgage Broker Melbourne

Top 9 reasons to engage expert as your mortgage broker:

1) Choice:
I am able to research and short-list for you the most favourable banks and products (up to 30 lenders) specific to your circumstances.
2) Free of charge:
My service is free of charge, and in most instances I am able to negotiate a better interest rate for my clients than they would visiting a branch directly.
3) Accessibility:
I am available for your call and appointment to fit your busy lifestyle at a time and place most convenient for you. My phone doesn’t turn off after normal business hours.
4) Convenience:
Being your single point of contact, I do all the leg-work and running around for you with the banks, from application through to settlement and beyond.
5) Confidentiality:
I work for you, not the banks. Having dealt with the banks for a long time, your information and situation will only be presented to the bank in ways that would achieve best outcome for you
6) Faster turnaround:
I am receiving priority service from many lenders due to my high loan volume submission every month. This enables faster turnaround and better bargaining power for my clients.
7) Client for life of loan, not life of transaction:
I have vested interest to look after you for life of your loan, rather than moving on after each transaction like bankers do.
I have access to RP data’s property profile report (valued at $39.95), able to print it free for any established property you are interested to purchase or sell. The report contains price estimate and sales history for the house, number of days on market, comparable sales and rent data, as well as suburb statistics.
9) Social responsibility:
You will be happy that I contribute 10% of my profit to empower thousands of entrepreneurs around the world. Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment